Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Breakfast: Lots of coffee!!
Lunch: Salad from Pizza Hut (lettuce, banana peppers, ham, tomato, black olives, croutons)
Snack: a few handfuls of shredded wheat
Dinner:South Beach Meal Replacement Bar
**Note: I have to say, it's been really hard to stick with eating healthy now that I am back at work. Just this week at work, they served croissanwiches, sweet bread, cookies, sausage biscuits, and hash browns. And they wonder why teachers are overweight!!
Exercise: Took the boys for a bike ride and stroll (30 minutes).
Snack: cup of shredded wheat with skim milk

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Just don't eat what they bring in. You take your breakfast, lunch and always have a healthy snack on hand. Every Friday at work, my team has a meeting. We take turns bringing in breakfast. I NEVER EVER EVER partake. I always pass. I think maybe 1 month ago someone brought in banana nut muffins they made, so I had one but usually it's McD's, Chic fil a, Whataburger, etc...so I really never ever eat any of that. I usually have breakfast before I head to the meeting and I'll take a fruit and coffee with me to the meeting so I'm not tempted. Even on the days it's my turn to buy breakfast, I don't partake!!! You can do it!