Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I"M BACK! I know it's been a while since I've logged on, but between work, the kids, keeping up with the house and bills...I haven't had a chance to log on. I can say that my eating has not gotten too bad...it's the exercise that I have let go of a little bit...okay, okay...a lot!!!
Breakfast: 2 mini strawberry pancakes and less than 1/2 a cup strawberry milk
Lunch: chicken with rice and a lowfat tortilla
Snack: some carrots with very little ranch dressing
Another snack: Cheeze It crackers
Dinner: South Beach Meal Bar
Exercise:Will start up by this weekend
Snack: Raisinets and some peanut butter

3 comments:

Cristina said...

Welcome Back! It's about time.

Cristina said...

Where have you been???

Cristina said...

Merry Christmas Mitch!

It's time to start this up again!!! Make time, make it a priority, you can do it!